I'm a little confused. Let me see if I have this straight.....
* If you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you 're
* Grow up in Alaska eating mooseburgers, a quintessential American
* If your name is Barack you 're a radical, unpatriotic Muslim.
* Name your kids Willow, Trig and Track, you 're a maverick.
* Graduate from Harvard law School and you are unstable.
* Attend 5 different small colleges before graduating, you're well
* If you spend 3 years as a brilliant community organizer, become the
first black President of the Harvard Law Review, create a voter
registration drive that registers 150,000 new voters, spend 12 years
as a Constitutional Law professor, spend 8 years as a State Senator
representing a district with over 750,000 people, become chairman of
the state Senate' Health and Human Services committee, spend 4 years
in the United States Senate representing a state of 13 million people
while sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the Foreign Affairs,
Environment and Public Works and Veteran's Affairs committees, you
don't have any real leadership experience.
* If your total resume is: local weather girl, 4 years on the city
council and 6 years as the mayor of a town with less than 7,000 people
( which you left $20 Million in debt ), 20 months as the governor of a
state with only 650,000 people, then you're qualified to become the
country's second highest ranking executive and next in line behind a
man in his eighth decade.
* If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years while
raising 2 daughters, all within Protestant churches, you 're not a
* If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, and then
left your disfigured wife and married the heiress the next month, you'
re a true Christian.
* If you teach responsible, age appropriate sex education, including
the proper use of birth control, you are eroding the fiber of society.
* If, while governor, you staunchly advocate abstinence only, with no
other option in sex education in your state's school system while your
unwed teen daughter ends up pregnant, you 're very responsible.
* If your wife is a Harvard graduate lawyer who gave up a position in
a prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of her inner city
community, then gave that up to raise a family, your family's values
don't represent America's.
* If your husband is nicknamed "First Dude", with at least one DWI
conviction and no college education, who didn't register to vote until
age 25 and once was a member of a group that advocated the secession
of Alaska from the USA, your family is extremely admirable, a group
led by a man who said he hated America.
OK, much clearer now.
When you buddy up with groups like ACORN, it's easy to register lots of
voters, especially in Chicago. Never any voting irregularities there!
Do you get extra points for getting your campaign workers to work overtime
disqualifying your opponents' petitions using some shady tactics? Any bonus
for supporting the leader of one of the most corrupt counties in the country
(Chicago's Cook County)? If he's elected president, it will be the first
actually contested election he's ever won.
To say that he has represented my state of Illinois would be a stretch. He
has missed 46% (that would be almost half) of all votes during his time in
the Senate. Hard to be a leader when you're gone half the time. Don't give
me that bull about how many bills he sponsored. So he got his name put on
some bills and got the leadership to put him on some committees. That makes
you a leader?
At least she has actual executive experience. Obama has *zero*
If you sat listening to what Rev. Wright had to say for 20 years and said
nothing, you're right...you're not a real Christian.
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.