O/T: Hello

It was measured at 7.2 and centered about 28 miles away from the Calif/Mexico border.. It was pretty bad here in Baja.. Calexico CA and Mexicali MX got hammered.. buildings flattened, streets crumbled, etc.. No power in either place and the border is closed..

We're 100 miles South and we had things coming off of shelves and such.. Scary but not bad..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Good that you're OK, that's all that counts. Sounds like you got one of Charlie B's creations Super Sized.

Reply to
LDosser

"mac davis" wrote

How well does the type of construction used in your house hold up to earthquakes?

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Good deal.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

And probably half the population will think that would be reasonable, compaired to some of the things that they have voted for and gotten in the past. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

7.1, 7.1, 7.1, 7.1... la de da, do I hear 7.4, Going once, Going twice.....SOLD
Reply to
Leon

Hey, From Texas I can not see the California coast this morning!!!!

Reply to
Leon

On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 07:50:00 -0500, the infamous "Leon" scrawled the following:

Climb to the top of your massive bedroom tower and I'll bet you can, even from inside the house.

-- In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it. -- John Ruskin, Pre-Raphaelitism, 1850

Reply to
Larry Jaques