O.T. - Grand Junction, Colorado

Grand Junction, Colorado

Considering a move there . . . Are there any woodworking clubs, suppliers for material or tools?

Any comments about the area would be appreciated . . .

Steve

Reply to
Steve DeMars

I've visited Grand Junction several times. It's a nice community. Very dry. Good bicycling (Grande Mesa). Four wheeling is popular there. Bluegrass music, too. Close to Colorado wineries and fruit orchards. I didn't look for woodworking but think you'd find what you want....

Reply to
Never Enough Money

Might want to try the online Yellow Pages,

Dhakala

"Steve DeMars" wrote in news:Kffye.88670$gc6.43656 @okepread04:

It's pretty. I live just on the "other" side of the Continental Divide. Seems like it's usually hotter and drier over there than in Denver.

Don't know diddly about WW in that area, but if the selection's poor, you could make periodic trips over to the Denver area. There are about a half- dozen or more places to buy wood, supplies, etc.

Reply to
Patrick Conroy

I don't know about WW either.. My son lives there and I know there are quite a few woodcarvers and woodturners there.

Reply to
WeeWilly