O/T: 2010 College Football

OHIO STATE..................37 Michigan.............................7

It's been a successful season.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Auburn.............28 Alabama............27 (yesterday, after Auburn trailing 24-0)

The folks around here are going nuts. Well, they're always nuts in football season (much worse than Big-10 fans).

Reply to
krw

I thought Auburn showed real greatness in winning that game.

Oregon .....................48 Arizona ....................29

Oregon was tested last week by ... drum roll ... Cal. Nobody else has come close to slowing them down this year. It's getting interesting.

Reply to
Jim Weisgram

And LSU lost to Arkansas. That was disappointing for me, but LSU, all season, really hadn't played as well as their record and rank indicated. They simply lucked out in several games.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Actually no one mentioned Oregons lost to BSU in pre-season. My wifes grand nephew is Oregons punter (Jackson Rice) so we watch BSU and Oregon. Jim

Reply to
James

Boise State beat Oregon State. Boise State didn't play Oregon.

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

Your right they played the Ducks, Oregon State and that's who my wife's grand nephew plays for. Another Senior moment. Dam they're becoming more frequent. :>) Jim

Reply to
James

Oregon State isn't the Ducks, either... :)

Reply to
dpb

Boy am I all screwed up. It was Oregon State, the Beavers, in Sept this year and that who my wife's Grand nephew punts for. I had to ask my cousin who is a rabid BSU fan and my wife. Like I said the Senior moments are getting more frequent. :>) Jim

Reply to
James

It's the Ducks and Tigers for all the marbles. It looks to be a tennis match with basketball scores. ;-)

Reply to
krw

snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: ...

Excepting the Tiggers I expect will de-wing the Duckies...

--

Reply to
dpb

If so, it'll be some mess around here. Auburn fans are *NUTZ* (they're not fair-weather, like Alabama fans).

Reply to
krw

OK, I finally got past the Senior moments. Boise State beat Oregon State in Sept. this year. My wife's Grand nephew punts for Oregon. So we'll be watching Boise State and Utah, Auburn and Oregon. I just hope I don't have any more brain farts and quit suffering from CRS disease. :>) Jim

Reply to
James