Not much shop time today

Three more feet of snow this morning up to this point. Maybe another foot to go. Power was off this morning and I needed some router time. Also I can't work unless the radio is on. Sigh. Oh well, we need the moisture. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Is this a gloat?

I'm a skier and the weather's way too warm for them to make snow yet. Looks like the slopes will be at least a week late opening again this year.

Where are you located?

Reply to
Ron Short

Reminds me...gotta change the oil in the blower...damn!

I like the radio on too - unfortunately I'm usaually wearing ear protection except when using handtools - and I try to keep theat time to a minimum (but as I get older, I seem to like the quiet of handtools more).

If I don't wear ear protection, then I can't hear the radio very well when I take them off - sort of ironic.

Keep warm!

Lou

Reply to
loutent

I'm in the San Bernardino mountains (so. Cal.) at Green Valley Lake (elev. 6700 feet). The slopes around here opened after the Halloween storm and have been making snow since. The good news is that there is about 3' of new powder. The bad news is that every #$*($#^ road is closed into the region. If you want to come to the Snow Valley/Big Bear area go to

for good words on snow and road conditions.

And it ain't much of a gloat since I don't ski. Some of my kids do and maybe they'll come by and "impose" on the grandparental units to babysit. :-) Enjoy.

mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

You might look into the earmuffs with a built in radio. And as to keeping warm, this is the time of year when the boxes of cutoffs become kindling. :-) mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn