Norm's Delta 14-651 mortiser $175 at Amazon...

Every week or so, I check Amazon (and other sites) for good buys on (wish list) tools. This week, I bought this mortiser from Amazon for $225 plus a $50 gift certificate (free shipping). It was $250 until now (maybe $240).

Ok, I have to wait until June-July, but at that price, who can complain? I guess I'm sort of cheap!

Yes, you have to spend $250 to get the $50 certificate. I don't think any of us would have trouble doing that. I got the HTC 2000 (400lb) mobile base for $48 - a great price without any incentives.

Just a heads up if anyone is interested.

Lou

Reply to
loutent