Non-Cyclone DS - With intake on Top of unit???

Uggghh, I want to buy a DC unit and use it as a central system with a 6" main run. However, I don't have room for a Cyclone system so I am stuck with a non-cyclone but they seem to have their intakes on or near to the floor.

Does anyone know of a non-cyclone system with the intake higher up?

Reply to
Mark Brubaker

Keith

Are you serious?