newest pens

I have posted photos of my newest pens to abpw. These are from the Berea Elegant Beauty line in Black Titanium/Gold and Black Titanium/Platinum

Lenny

Reply to
lenhow

They can be seen here as well...

lenhow

Excuse my curiosity but do you sell those; and what price do they bring?

Ron

Reply to
rnrbrogan

Hover over the first photo (ie top left)

Reply to
Bob Martin

What lathe do you use?

Are there lathes that don't cut it in pen making?

Reply to
phorbin

If it will spin wood and has a tailstock and live center, you can turn pens..

Warning: They're at least as addictive as popcorn..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

I have an old Rockwell/Delta 46-525 but I'm thinking about adding a Jet mini to have in the basement next Winter when it's too cold to heat the shop up..... because .... It's wayyy more addictive than popcorn!

Lenny

Reply to
lenhow

:-)

Thanks

Reply to
phorbin

After probably turning 50 or so pens this year

comes Pepper Mills, Wine Bottle Stoppers, Christmas Ornaments, Pulls.

Reply to
Leon

OKOK I'm sold...

I was wondering about the Taig mini with the metal-working options in the Lee Valley Catalogue.

I've a number of mixed media thoughts....

gotta run. My ideas sketchbook is calling me.

Reply to
phorbin