Newbie, so be nice .........

You would be surprised how nice peg board can be. See binaries. You can make your own racks, and straighten out L hooks to hang them. I also use ply on my walls. But the peg board serves me great. The black clips hold everything firm, so no dropped clips.

Reply to
tiredofspam

Read it and weep, sucka.

-- When you are kind to someone in trouble, you hope they'll remember and be kind to someone else. And it'll become like a wildfire. -- Whoopi Goldberg

Reply to
Larry Jaques