New use for super magnet?

As long as you put the magnet in a plastic bag or such so you can remove what you pick up - from the magnet!

Reply to
Richard

I woke up with an apparent piece of steel wool in my finger. Could not see it but knew the feeling. Took one of my industrial strength refrigerator magnets and passed it over the spot a couple of times and no more painful spot.

Reply to
G. Ross

I've done the same... great isn't it.

Reply to