New tools also

Nothing fancy just small things I can use, a Ryobi 1/4 sheet sander with vac hook-up (my old one has to be from the early 80s still works but no dust control), engraver from Dremel, wood burning tool and several bits for my Dremel.

Reply to
asmurff

Some times they're the most fun, though...

Mrs. Santa stuffed the stocking with a pencil torch, a new set of jeweler's screw drivers, an engraved business card holder and (a family tradition) a couple of cans of Almond Roca..

*burp* 'scuze me..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to