New scheme by BORGs?

I have a Full Service station next to where I work. The first time I used it I was surprised when they cleaned the window and offered to check the oil. I usually use a self serve but once in a while I'm lazy ;)

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Ah, thanx for an explanation that restores my faith in humanity. An inadvertant double scan is indeed what probably happened.

BTW, the checkout order was a predone charge for appliance that they recalled from the computer, and the lamp. The total was such that a "mere" $45 extra woulda been lost.

And, I went back and they refunded my money for the lamp.

Yes, a lesson learned.

Renata

Reply to
Renata