New Hock tools VIDEO!

There is a new free video for download on the Hock tools website, I found it very interesting as I learned a couple things about adjusting the frog and the cutting depth. I never learned either method before this video. I also fully agree with the quality of the fine grained HC steel as I own two of them, #6 & #8. They really hold a super fine edge in my experience.

I will be buying more HC cutters for other planes.

Reply to
AAvK