New Bandsaw?

Might run across you in CO. We'll be up there in August also.

Reply to
Max

Jerry Osage wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I bought a 1412 4 months ago and couldn't be happier with it.

Reply to
sawdustmaker

I remember seeing some great deals a while back. I was very tempted. they had the mobile base and free shipping and blades too I think

but I held back and bought something used that needed some TLC never had a bandsaw so i learned a thing or two

Reply to
Electric Comet

Thanks, first hand knowledge/experience is nice to hear. I haven't ordered it yet, but one is in my near future. I'm holding off because Spring is here and I have several landscape projects to complete. If I had the BS now I would probably put them off. Putting off ordering it gives me an incentive to get the projects done ASAP.

Jerry O.

Reply to
Jerry Osage