New algorithm solutions.

Hello,

Please check this project and let me think if you have a better solution:

you have a better solution you can participate in this project.

Regards, JR

Reply to
SmartDez Corp.

nowhere near enough information.

inside your zip file is a small executable and no information about what it is at all. your web page is about the same. norton doesn't recognize it as a virus, but I don't see any evidence that this is something I want to touch.

so if what you want is input on a design project, well cool. explain yourself better. until you do, I'm not going near it, nor would I recommend that anyone else, either.

Reply to
bridger

I didn't even bother to reply after I saw what it is.

Reply to
Lowell Holmes

Second that motion...................

Reply to
Bruce T

Topic titles linking to the same software (~64kb file, from some of the responses):

Need a professional opinion. Possible job offer. Need a professional opinion. Potential jobs offer. Find problems on your connection and measure the real speed New finance software Great accounting software The most accurate benchmark software Professional CAD benchmark software New finance software Find a winning ticket! New algorithm solutions. DSL/ADSL Router

That's a LOT of stuff in such a small file! Maybe I should download this NEW WONDERFUL TIGHTLY CODED FREE DO-IT-ALL 64KB FILE!!!!!

Nahh, I'll stay virus-free, thankyouverymuch!

Reply to
David Sizemore