Need source for old Fletcher glazing points

Just came up with an old Fletcher framing and glazing point driver and need a source for the glazing points that would fit this device. Points are four sided, diamond shaped, about 3/8 inches long and 3/16 inches wide. This tool is quite old but appears to work great -- just need to find a source for the glazing points.

Reply to
Herb Robinson

Did a Google search for "Fletcher glazing points" and found many sites. I bought some at a local, GOOD hardware store.

Reply to
Frank K.

I also found some at a local Ace Hardware. I think they come 1000 to a box, so for a "hobbyist" I don't think I'll need to reload soon.

Reply to
toolmiser

sells them...that is where I bought mine

Reply to
george