Need Beta Testers for a drawer cutlist application

Hi Group

I have programmed a Visual Basic application that provides a cutlist for drawer making. I am looking for a few people to test each drawer type. I`m looking for woodworkers that make their own drawers in the types that the program provides. If your interested please tell me the type of drawers you currently make. At this point, I have enough beta testers for the dovetail drawers. For more details on the types of drawers available, please visit our website. If you test one type of drawer with all the available options then I`d be happy to provide you with a unprotected version of the program.

Barry

Reply to
news.verizon.net