Need advice on wood to use for baseboard

Glad to help!

Reply to
B A R R Y

PFJI, In this neck of the wood luan plywood was widely used for underpayment years ago. Then everyone started to say that it was not all that good. All the flooring contractors started to use a thicker plywood claiming that they had too many claims for the luan. As a result the price of the luan plywood (sometime called meranti) went down. I still use luan plywood for dinghies building. I first saturated both side of the plywood sheet with two part epoxy. Then I cut the pieces I need and again apply two part epoxy before assembly. FWIW

Reply to
<marierdj