Nailer Repair kit for PC?

Where can I find online a good place to buy a Overhaul kits or a Driver kit for a Porter Cable Air Nailer? Its a B200N.

Home Depot doesnt seem to carry them.

thanks

Reply to
jtsnow

It might seem obvious, but have you tried the Porter Cable site? They have a model BN200A listed there.

HTH - Big John

Take out the TRASH for E-mail.

Reply to
WilliaJ2

They don't sell from that site...

You need to call a service center...

>Where can I find online a good place to buy a Overhaul kits or a Driver kit

Reply to
Pat Barber

Its not worth repairing. Just buy a new one for 99 vs 59 for the friggin repair kit.

Reply to
jtsnow