nail set for corrugated nails

Hi, Is there a nail-set for corrugated nails? I have heard that Stanley makes one. Is this true? If so, where in the Bay Area, can I find one? I am making a pie safe out of Pondersosa Pine...thanks .Robert

Reply to
RWS

It's a big planet. Lots of bays.

Reply to
CW

JOAT notes:

Stanley used to make them. I don't know if they still do...they seem to list only regular nailsets.

I've got one somewhere, probably last used it sometime in the mid or late '80s, and then reformed, went "Norm" and used brads in from top and bottom corner edges. Of course, that was before Norm came on the scene, or at least before I ever saw him.

Charlie Self

"If a politician found he had cannibals among his constituents, he would promise them missionaries for dinner." H. L. Mencken

Reply to
Charlie Self

Yeah, but he MUST mean Barnegat Bay because that is the one I know. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Robert,

I think I have one. It is made by Stanley and I bought it to set corrugated fastners that were about an 1" wide. Is that the kind you are talking about? If it is I will send this one to you. Send me your address to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com. Ted

Reply to
Bigpole

I think I'd use my 8lb felling axe

Andy Dingley

Reply to
Grandpa

Why not use a dull chisel?

Reply to
Erik

BTW, there is only one "Bay Area" - San Francisco Bay Area

Reply to
Erik

Only according to the arrogant bastards that live there. It's like people that say things like "twin cities". Where the hell is that? They seem to think that because it is well known to them, it should be well known to the rest of the world. Wrong.

Reply to
CW

Then there is the obstinate, cantankerous bastards that need to get their meds increased. I don't live there but I do know where the "bay area" is. I'm pretty sure the "Big Apple" is New York City. The "Big Easy" is New Orleans, the "Windy City" is Chicago. Oh yes, the "Twin Cities" is Portland, Or. & Vancouver, Wa., right?

Reply to
Erik

The Twin Cities are Minneapolis/Saint Paul . I think we covered that in 4th grade geography. :-)

Reply to
Lowell Holmes

I was being sarcastic - I think. ;~}

Reply to
Erik

Sure sounds like you qualify.

Reply to
CW

I guess I was too full of turkey to recognize it. :-)

Reply to
Lowell Holmes

No, no, no...

Fort William and Port Arthur, Ontario.

(Now known as Thunder Bay).

;-)

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 15:54:19 -0600, Dave Balderstone scribbled

And Bay area is 'round the Bay in Newfoundland, like outside of St. John's. Not that I would ever think that BAD monkey is a Newf. Too much money and not enough sense to qualify.

Luigi Zanasi