Nahm's Bentwood Hat Rack

Waz it my eyes or the poor reception on the 9" RCA B&W TV with Tin Foil'd Rabbit ears? I could'a sworn I heard Nahm turn down the use of mebb'e six power tools in favor of hand planes on this episode!?!

I thought the shavings looked pretty sweet (thin, wispy, long) too.

I'll bet the Porter Cable/Delta rep called and ripp'd him a new one after that episode.

Reply to
mttt

Yer eyes waz fine! Nahmie

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Yeah, but at least the Tormek guy was happy.

Reply to
Gordon Airport