my teacher needs some help learning AutoCAD LT please help

im making this so i can help out my teacher with his class he is not very good with CAD. I was woundering if someone could help teach us something

Reply to
CAD student

im making this so i can help out my teacher with his class he is not very good with CAD. I was woundering if someone could help teach us something

Reply to
CAD student

Take a look here

Leon

And you're not very good with English :-).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Is this the best you have? Who ever wrote the original post is smarter than you, he's at least asking questions. Nothing wrong with being silly in an answer but the insults to typing (or reading and speaking) ability to someone you've never met are a low blow.

As a previous poster replied, he should get hold of the AutoCad people who will give as much info as they can or put him onto their authorized trainers.

Pete

Reply to
cselby

Noble objective. Start here:

luck.

RicodJour

I think you're a little too sensitive. I was commenting on the fact th= at someone whose command of English was so poor felt justified in being cr= itical of his teacher.

OTOH, if the OP was from a non-English speaking country, you're right a= nd I apologize. But I still wonder if he can comprehend an Autocad manual.=20=

Computer manuals are normally among the more incomprehensible of writin= gs.

--=20 It's turtles, all the way down

Reply to
Larry Blanchard