My Shop: So Proud

Oh! They filter better and process much more volume than I had thought. But they still don't do the job your lungs need them to do. Even with those running, I wouldn't want to work in your shop without a respirator, but that's my choice. YMMV.

I'm sure they clear the sweeping dust quickly. Don't you have a sweeper head for the DC? I love mine. It's much easier than sweeping and cleaning up. I should use it some day soon...

-- That's the thing about needs. Sometimes, when you get them met, you don't need them anymore. -- Michael Patrick King

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I worry about "sweeping" with my dust collector for fear of getting a screw, nail, brad or other metal bits causing sparks when they hit the impeller.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@s35g2000pra.googlegroups.com:

That's what the garbage can cyclone is for ...

Reply to
Han

good point

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Perzactly.

-- The problem with borrowing money from China is that thirty minutes later, you feel broke again. --Steve Bridges as Obama

Reply to
Larry Jaques