Workshop space available SF Bay Area (advertisement sort a)

I am still looking for a second renter for my shop in Oakley California. 10x10 space for renter and access to all machines, tools, clamps, etc.

Currently myself and one renter. I am only there nights and weekends and sometimes not at all for weeks at a a time. Same with other renter.

You can see pics of my shop at

$300 a month.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

I am still looking for a second renter for my shop in Oakley California.

10x10 space for renter and access to all machines, tools, clamps, etc.

Currently myself and one renter. I am only there nights and weekends and sometimes not at all for weeks at a a time. Same with other renter.

You can see pics of my shop at

$300 a month.

Why why why weren't you located near the Ventura marina during the 80's and

90's :-(

I would have killed for access to a shop like that, at a price like that. I spend every weekend during those years working out on the dock with portable and hand tools, restoring a big old wooden sailboat.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Dacon

Yeah I hope to start building some Chris-Craft hulls once I burn through my Cherry piles and have the room for a setup. Have some great plans from a division of Glen-L

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com