My parents' 60 anniversary.

ON TOPIC in the following way:

Uncle Arie finished his single watercooled enginened high-wing wood frame and canvas clad 2 seater. Pics later. Uncle Hank restored his German all wood sailboat. Details to follow. Another uncle wants me to help him with some body members of an old Morgan Plus Four. There's a LOT of wood in that frame.

This was a remnant of some discussions during my mom & dad's 60th wedding anniversary.

Interesting.

So bloody interesting.

Un-be-frickin-lievably interesting.

Rob needs a hobby.

A hobby...for next year.

What a great time I had. So many faces I hadn't seen for 30 years. One cousin brought his 22-year old daughter in....the place got very quiet for a few moments........Trays were dropped.

Reply to
Robatoy

Robatoy.... we gotta see the pics! Not the niece, either. The projects, man, the projects!

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

I'd really like to see that.

Reply to
B a r r y

I don't see any reason to be so restrictive.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

[snip] I want to see the Morgan. Oh, and I'd heard that your parents were never married. My bad. Glad to hear that what everybody says about you isn't true. ;-)

Sounds like a good time was had by all.

mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 11:44:45 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, B a r r y quickly quoth:

That and the niece. ;)

--- - Friends don't let friends use FrontPage -

Dynamic Website Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques

She's a blonde. A blonde that will make a bishop kick out a stained glass window.

Reply to
Robatoy

Well, as long as it doesn't damage the wooden frame:-) Joe

Reply to
Joe Gorman