My new pickup.

Here is my work transportation. It is pretty dark in my underground parking lot so I had to use the flash. That shows off all of the reflective tape. You can hardly see it in regular light. I can haul 100# of lumber in back that's as much as I get at once. The lumber store is only 3.5 miles away so it is a short haul. In the last few days I have hauled 100# of shipping boxes 30 miles.

Steve Knight

Steve...

I hope the lumber yard is uphill from your shop!

May the wind be always at your back...

Reply to
Morris Dovey

at least you can thumb your nose at the gas stations.

bob making sawdust in Salem Or

Reply to
RPRESHONG

Steve, given your last encounter in daylight, you need to install some strobes, sirens and a smellemiterator set to Limberger cheese to make sure ladies in their SUVs see, hear and smell you coming. (Well, OK, after hauling 100# for 30 miles you might not need the limberger cheese smellemiterator.)

I bet you give a chuckle each time you pass a gas station...

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Mark and Kim Smith

Where is the head ache rack??? ;~)

Reply to
Leon

The new alternate fuel vehicle Dave

Reply to
TeamCasa

Only if it can't be downhill both ways... j4

Reply to
jo4hn

What? No gun rack? How're you going to shoot terrorists?

Reply to
mp

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Any cyclist will tell you that the earth isn't round or even flat.

It's uphill in every damned direction!

Reply to
Geoff Beale

That's exactly what I was thinking. Good job Steve!

Reply to
AL

a little downhill but not a problem. it is only 3.5 miles away.

Reply to
Steve Knight

(G) though the last time was pretty much unavoidable since her foot slipped on the pedal. but I get seen on this puppy (G)

more like the people all stressed out in their cars. and the rats on the treadmills at the health club (G)

Reply to
Steve Knight

my bike is a pipe bomb (G)

Reply to
Steve Knight

Sometimes it's downhill, but only when the wind's against you.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

I thought it was illegal to peddle your a__ around town! Tom

Reply to
Thomas Bunetta

Nope - it's downhill all the way when you're headed south. If you don't believe me, just look at your globe. I know, 'cause I just did.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

And then there's wind...

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

I'm a serious cyclist, but I go to a club to lift weights and participate in kick boxing and Pilates classes.

You should see the arguments I have with gyms over the lack of places to lock up a bicycle. Trying to explain the idea of getting the cardio on the trip to and from the gym is lost most of those cement heads. Then again, I also see women waiting for front row parking spots!

The place I'm using now is great. They have nowhere to lock up a bike, so I get to put it in the manager's office!

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y