Multistar chuck and accessories

Listing today on EBay Multistar chuck with extra jaws, mounting plates etc.

keith

that was quick

This listing (150523817039) has been removed, or this item is not available. a.. a.. Please check that you've entered the correct item number

Reply to
George W Frost

>>Gee, that was quick

I just looked at it.... seemed to imply that it was still available..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Don't know what happened there

Reply to
George W Frost

I made an error in the listing timke...It was supposed to start at 11am but I set it at 11 PM by mistake! Grrr.

Keith P

Reply to
keith