Multico PM16

Hi, I'm lucky enough to find myself in posesion of a Multico PM16 mortiser. I was trying to contact the company (or anyone for that matter) to get a copy of the manual.

Does anyone have a copy they can send or an e-mail address for the company?

Reply to
dmr139

It's probably on line. Google for the URL and go from there. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Reply to
dmr139

Did you try contacting Garrett Wade they no longer sell them but they may provide a lead on you can get what you need.

Reply to
joedog90045