mounting delima

I am in the process of making trophys for a couple of fantasy football leagues. I've got some balls turned but am having a problem in figuring out how to mount them on bases. I've thought about trying to shape the top of the center piece to fit the ball, but found that to be near impossible for me. Any help in this area would be deeply appreciated. I think that the balls come out looking pretty good. Even found a way to put laces in them. I have posted 2 pictures in abpw. Jim

Reply to
Jim Heater

Jim Can't wait to see the pic's but as far as mounting them why don't you go to a sports store and get one of those plastic thingy's they use for kick-offs and see if you can replicate it is wood it wood be the proper angle to display the ball.

Reply to
George M. Kazaka

Reply to
Grandpa