more great customer service - Infinity Tool

I know there have been a few discussions of customer service recently - reports of good examples as well as debates over what it actually is. I'd just like to share a pleasant shopping experience I had recently...

I ordered a Rabbet Bit Set from Infinity Tools a few months ago (one large straight cutter, several bearings with screws to make it adjustable). A while ago I was using it in my table and apparently used a bearing retaining screw that was too short for the bearing I picked, because the bearing came loose during use and the screw+washer went flying. (Yes, I was wearing goggles, but no, they didn't fly towards me...) Anyway, I somehow managed to find the washer but the retaining screw had disappeared. So I recently ordered a few more router bits from Infinity, and I decided to add a little comment that I had lost a bearing retaining screw, and could they possibly send me another one. I received my order yesterday, and not only did they send a new screw, but they sent a whole bearing kit. Wow! Apparently my fault that I used the wrong screw in the first place, but they went ahead and replaced the whole shebang, free of charge and no questions asked. They'll certainly continue to get my business in the future - excellent quality product, reasonable price, and excellent service to back it up. Andy

Reply to
Andy

Yes, that is great customer service.

Reply to