Damn MDF Dust

My son-in-law called me last night to come over today & cut 15 shts of MDF into 7" strips. My SWMBO hates this stuff because the dust migrates into the family room (next to shop in basement).

Well, by this AM I had found a use for my old cellular car phone mounting bracket. With the saws dust collector, shop air filtration system and this new shop vac blade mount collector we did pretty good. About as much dust a cutting one sheet the old way.

It takes a little while to set all the angles and tighten but the results are worth it for a large number of cuts.

PICTURE ON A.B.P.W.

Reply to
Tom H