Modern Oliver machines

A company out of Seattle is selling current (not antique) machines under the Oliver name. Amoung them an appealing looking table saw called the 4040, and other web sites talk about a 4140.

Anybody seen/used/owned one of these?

(Most of the google entries are about very large machines from a long time ago.)

thx bmw

Reply to
Bryan Willman

Al Gore invented woodworking machines too?

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

DUH B a r r y ! ! !

Al Gore invented the Internet so we would have some place to show off our vintage wooddorking machinery.

sigh...

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

"Unisaw A100" wrote

Sure, but George Jr. can top that, he invented weapons of mass destruction in IWRECK!

Cheers,

Jim

Reply to
Jim Martin