Mirror fogging.

On 16 Jan 2006 07:50:47 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, "TrailRat" quickly quoth:

I forgot two things: try shaving BEFORE the shower, while you can still see in the mirror; or leave the bathroom door open so the steam doesn't fill it.

------------------------------------------- Crapsman tools are their own punishment

Comprehensive Website Design ======================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

That would depend on the vigor in her motion...

dave

Reply to
David

I cant really believe this is the 23rd Post to this question!

connor aston

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 11:38:53 +0000 (UTC), with neither quill nor qualm, "connor aston" quickly quoth:

-------------------------------------------- -- I'm in touch with my Inner Curmudgeon. --

Reply to
Larry Jaques