Mini Gloat RE:respirator question

The other day I received some great input on a respirator I could get to prevent the headaches I was getting from what I believe to be caused from dust when I was working in my garage. I when to Airgas and bought me a respirator for around $10. No not top of the line but I can interchange the cartridges to accomplish any of the jobs that I will be doing. Just wanted to say thanks again to all the contributed. All I have to do now is get over my cold so I can go play in the garage.

EPI

Reply to
Hansen