Metric Truss-head Bolts

Anyone,

I bought some furniture hardware that was made in England. The bolts are obviously metric. I can't find any metric bolts anywhere. If anyone knows where I can get metric truss head bolts, please let me know. The bolts should be 1 1/2 inches long since I'm using false fronts on the drawers.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Jerry Porter

Try

course you know you won't find a metric bolt 1 1/2" long. ;)

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski