Metabo?

anybody have oppinions on metabo cordless and corded drill drivers? they look to be very well made and quite pricey.

skeez

Reply to
skeez

Very credible stuff.

Reply to
Robatoy

Never used any of their tailless tools but the corded grinders and drills are pretty much bullet proof.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

They are very well made and quite pricey.

The anti-vibration handles on them are pretty good. My drills are Bosch Li-ion, but I do like my Metabo angle grinder and sander.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

I have a Metabo cordless drill. It is rugged and powerful as others have mentioned. I was disappointed with the lifespan of the batteries though. Without a doubt both died faster than any other cordless tool batteries I have owned. I could have replaced them but decided to replace the drill with a Milwaukee. I've used the Milwaukee for about sixl months and so far I can honestly say it is the best cordless drill I've ever had.

LdB

Reply to
LdB

Skeez

Looked over al the portable powered tools at a local dealer a few days ago. Salesman said all were China made except for the Metabo which are made in Germany.

I have so much of this stuff that I will not be buying any for a few years so will look over things then.

Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

In the current global economy, it's really hard to generalize.

For what it's worth, Festool is also mostly made in Germany, as are some of the Bosch tools.

Makita actually makes some tools in the USA.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Friesen

the reason I asked is I have several cordless and corded drills that I picked up a lot cheaper than I have found anywhere on the web. one of those you owe me money so I'll take these as payment but I want them for less. they are new in box and can be had much cheaper than anywhere I.ve found. new old stock and some are prolly discontinued but should still carry the three year warranty. I have 1- 12V 3- 18v

5- 15.6v and 3 corded screw guns. anyone interested contact me at fartntouchit@hotmail dot com. they will be almost 100 bucks cheaper than I.ve found anywhere else. I can ship anywhere in continental US.

skeez

Reply to
skeez