Make timber door with glass insert

Does anybody know of a book or other resource that instructs in the making of timber doors with glass panes?

I want to make an external door, probably in western red cedar and I'm interested in the best way to hold the glass (rebates), best joinery for strength and what weather sealing is used - rubber/plastic grommets?

The door will be pretty big and sliding (9ft long).

The glass will be 10mm laminated.

Help/experience appreciated.

Thanks.

Stephen.