LV dust collectiong/ air criculation

Hell Everyone,

Has anyone used a portable dust collector? Looking at the LV portable, size wise it's big enough for the shop but I would also like to us it to draw hot air down from the ceiling and exhaust it toward the floor like a heat pump. Will this work or does someone have a better suggestion, the shop has an electric heater hung from the ceiling so the top 4 feet are 80 and the floor is still 30.

TIA John

Reply to
John

It will be rather noisier and probably less effective than a fan.

Reply to
Toller

Are you talking about shop air cleaners? I've seen and heard them running--they are very quiet. I've never owned a box or desk type fan that is as quiet as the air cleaners.

Dave

Reply to
David