lumber selection for 118"x45" bay window roof

I am trying to build bay roof over the large bay window I installed. What is the proper lumber size to use for this projects: Bay common, Bay hip, Bay ladger, Center ledger.

I downloaded Easy Rafter v3.0 program and I am trying to use it for the project

thank you!

Reply to
orodionov

What is the proper lumber sizes to use for the large bay window roof frame: Bay common, Bay ledger, Bay hip, Center Ledger.

I am trying to use Easy rafter v3.0 program for the project

Thank you!

Reply to
oleg

I am trying to build bay roof over the large bay window I installed. What is the proper lumber size to use for this projects: Bay common, Bay hip, Bay ladger, Center ledger.

I downloaded Easy Rafter v3.0 program and I am trying to use it for the

project

thank you!

Reply to
oleg