BBQ Side Table

Another request for a plan ? groan, multiple groans.

I want to build a side table for the BBQ. Typical BBQ height [ ~30 ins ], slatted top and slatted shelf. About ~20 ins square. All Pine, to be stained 'cedarish' color. Any plans, anyone? Size not important, it's the idea and principle I need,

Thanks.

John Hewitt, Malaga, Spain

Reply to
jhewitt

Just wing it. There are a couple of tables like you describe on my web page. I have no plans, I just cut some boards to the length I wanted, spaced them evenly on top of a square frame and added legs. I did use stainless steel screws and an outdoor waterproof glue. Screws were countersunk and plugged.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

John Hewitt, Malaga, Spain

Reply to
jhewitt

All pine? How is it going to resist the weather?

Reply to
Larry Bud

Reply to
bronzzy