Lowes RANT!

I must say. That cut me to the quick. I'd at least have thought you'd be grateful that I sunk to your level to respond. It must get awful lonely all the way down there.

Reply to
Mike M

I am pretty sure that I did not say that someone who gets tossed out of a Lowes or Home Depot has a dick - I believe I said that they WERE a dick - dick.

Dave Hall

Reply to
Dave Hall

Wow Dave, Again with the childish crap. It's no wonder that you always ask for help with a project rather than give good advice. Lou

Reply to
Lou

Look in the mirror.

Reply to
Leon

Leon, You work at Lowes don't you? Sorry to hear that............................. Lou

Reply to
Lou