Looking for floor cover/mat ideas

: Sort of a short version of a long story, Mike... : We're moving to Baja California and had planned on renting the house out for a : few years before we actually lived in it, so we decided that we'd make it a 3 : bedroom with a really big (18 x 21') 3rd bedroom... rents would be $150 a night : as opposed to $110... : Now we've decided to move in as son as the house is done... and the room will be : completely finished with plastered walls and tile floor to match the rest of the : house... : Also, we know that we can afford things like floors and air filters now, as part : of the sale of our house and all, but don't really know what finances will be : like "down the road".. : Mac

Tile will chip and break, and is uneven enough to be a pain for rolling big tools.

I highly recommend acid-stained concrete. Our entire guesthouse has it, including the shop, and it looks great. And it's relatively inexpensive -- we gpot the stuff from Sherwin Williams for about $50/gallon, and each is good for at least 200 sf. Top it off with a waterbase acrylic topcoat, and you'll be happy.

Have a look:

-- Andy Barss

Reply to
Andrew Barss

first site I got from an exact phrase search on 'anti fatigue mat'. I saw at least 3 products 6' wide and up to 60' long. Joe

Reply to
Joe Gorman