Looking for Bessey Clamp Sale

One of the big mail-order tool stores recently advertised a sale on Bessey clamps. Anyone know which company that was?

Gary in Los angeles

Reply to
extiger

Hi Gary -

The answer is - almost all of them...but we're supposed to wait until Oct

1....

For most of us, we have to work around catalog mailing dates... since our fall catalog went in the mail today - our pricing will be up on the web tomorrow at this time....

Cheers -

Rob Lee

Reply to
Robin Lee