looking for 3/4" bamboo

hi i am looking for 3/4" bamboo to make cabinets out of...i can not find it anywhere...any help would be great... thank you doug

Reply to
wineguy

hi i am looking for 3/4" bamboo to make cabinets out of...i can not find it anywhere...any help would be great... thank you doug

Reply to
wineguy

3/4" Diameter or boards??

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Does this help?

Andy

Have you tried

? Andy (Tried posting earlier, but I don't see it now - sorry if it comes out twice)

Reply to
Andy

Dang google groups

Reply to
Andy

I've heard of bamboo "lumber" but this explains it well..

Thanks!