Look what I do with whiskey barrels

I love barrels and living in central Kentucky the home of Bourbon there are lots of barrels to work with. In the making of Kentucky Bourbon whiskey the solid white oak 53 gallon barrels can only be used once. When the Bourbon is emptied after 4 to 8 years in the barrels I am able to give them new life. Being a craftsman the oak barrels are like gold to me. I make tables, planters, rain barrels, coat hooks, and fountains with them. I use the metal hoops to make pot hangers. My daughter paints country scenes on the barrel tops. I even heat my home with the unusable barrel tops and staves. I sell whole barrels, barrel staves, and barrel hoops to other craftsmen. I hope you will take time to look at my work. If you leave feedback about my work or site I will inter you in my monthly FREE giveaway, I am giving away a set of 3 twig candle holders this month.

-- Kentucky Rustic Furniture

kyrustic