link to fence ext.

Hey folks, some time ago I had seen, thought I'd saved the link, a fence extension for a table saw that a guy had made that slipped over his fence. I kinda have a pic in my head but would like to take a look at the one I had seen again. Anyone have the link I'm refering to :-). Appreciate it if you would post that link for me. Thanks.

Reply to
Paul O.