Light for router

Any links to sites that could give me some guidance on this? Maybe sample circuits, recommended LEDs, etc.?

The only two things that I miss about my old Craftsman router are the light and the combination lockout for the power switch and shaft lock.

Reply to
Larry Kraus

David wrote: : After seeing something recently about adding a small light to a router : (maybe David Marks' show??), I got to thinking about attaching a small : Mag-lite (2-AA cell) light to my PC router. There are two screw holes : available for attaching the edge guide that I could utilize to quickly : attach a holding bracket for the Mag-lite.

: Anyone ever run across an even smaller bright light suitable for such : duty?

Lee Valley sells a clipon LED light, intended for use with their magnifier eyeshade thingie. Small and bright.

-- Andy Barss.

Reply to
Andrew Barss