LF: Shed plans, cedar saltbox style, board & batten

Hello, I'm looking for any plans someone may have for building a cedar board & batten, saltbox style shed at least 8 x 12, preferably larger. I guess the type of wood doesn't make a lot of difference in the plans but would appreciate any pointers anyone may have.

you can email me at derek snipped-for-privacy@skillsoft.com

Reply to
derek_pleadwell

I would suggest a book on carpentry techniques that covers "stick framing" (2x4/6 construction methods). Good place to start. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn