Lee Valley...*mumbles*

Got the April 2006 catalogue in the mail this morning.

I guess I'm going to be late for an appointment this morning...*mumbles*

Lots of jig-goodies....boy, does Robin have our number!?...

Robatoy

yeah, but what's worse is that I have LV's number...which allows me to overspend...

dave

Reply to
David

I go to meetings at the local Lee Valley Anonymous chapter. j4

Reply to
jo4hn

What can I say .... it's spring, and the kids need shoes....! :)

Cheers -

Rob

Reply to
Robin Lee

My problem is that LV is on the way home from the office.. the car just 'naturally' pulls into the parking lot all by itself.

I need a raise.

Mike

Reply to
MikeMac

I'm thankful to be a 4 hour drive from Lee Valley. Or I would be the homeless guy with the best set of tools in the dumpster.

Reply to
jimmy

snipped-for-privacy@the.shoppe wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I'm planning to go to the Saratoga Springs show this weekend. Is there a Lee Valley store between there and North Jersey/NY City, for some cleaning out of the wallet on the way back?

I really wish there was a LV store in North Jersey. Robin, how about on Rt

17 near the Route 4 intersection? Next to the Ikea store?
Reply to
Han

Only in Canada... Neener, neener!

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

No, that's not a neener. That's GOOD! The last thing I need is an LV within driving distance. I value my marriage!

Reply to
Art Greenberg

No problem with the marriage part. My wife likes the garden and kitchen stuff so she tags onto my orders. I just been a bigger bank account.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski