lee valley looking a little bit like sky mall

are you familiar with that magazine that you always find in airplane seat pockets

if you are then look at a leev alley catalog they are starting to look a little like that sky mall catalog this is the general catalog not the woodwork one

but i like lee valley and their stuff i have only bought a few things from them but all good

Reply to
Electric Comet

Electric Comet wrote in news:n1io98$55n$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Hate to tell you this, but it isn't there any longer. Sky Mall went belly up back in January of this year.

I think this is the annual "fancy stuff you'd never buy for yourself but would to give as a Christmas gift" version of the catalog. If it's the same as the one that showed up here.

John

Reply to
John McCoy

data check

well the one i saw is a mix of everything maybe everyone get a catalog tailored to their past purchases we have the technology

Reply to
Electric Comet

IIRC LV has 3 major catalogs. On occasion and in particular this time of year they have seasonal and smaller catalogs.

Reply to
Leon

seems about right they are nice catalogs

the recent one had cauls which was something i had not ever seen before

Reply to
Electric Comet